ShowFab is actively seeking an experienced CNC operator. Our ideal candidate will have expertise in a variety of innovative CNC manufacturing solutions such as Fiber Lasers, Waterjets, Routers, 3D Wiring/Milling machines and Press brakes.
The CNC Operator position at ShowFab handles:
- Loading and unloading of raw materials for production processing
- Troubleshooting of files and NC code through machine and software interfaces
- The operation of lifting assistance systems such as chain hoists, winches, and vacuum lifting apparatus
- Communicating with Shop craftsmen, engineers and team leaders to adapt to changes in project criteria.
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to consistently and safely operate CNC machines
- Familiarity with CNC equipment, G-Code, mechanical systems, and materials is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with CAD and CAM software packages such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks, Sigmanest, Enroute, Artcam, and Illustrator
- Must be highly organized, team player, capable of troubleshooting frequently and adapting to quickly changing project demands
- Ability to preform daily maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems